Thursday 11 April 2019

Spring Related Office Decorations


I’m a big fan of keeping my office constantly changing with the seasons in order to stay motivated, interested, and comfortable in my office. Without decorations, different trinkets, and even other things to match whatever holiday is near, I feel a bit bland and bored in my office, which I’ve come to find affects my mood and my level of productivity.


So, with that said, I’m super excited to welcome my favorite season back to the northern hemisphere, and that’s spring.

Opposed to other holidays and seasons, spring makes it pretty simple to celebrate and decorate with. Anything green and lush, like plants (fake or real) will always do the trick.

But what other items could you use for the season of renewal? Check out what we’ve compiled below.

Figures
These can range from eggs to birds to rabbits. Anything reminiscent of wildlife or the outdoors will suffice here. The good thing is that you can pick any of these up as decor from your local craft shop (or even department store). So long as you’re not going overboard with the size or quality of the figure, you won’t be breaking the bank on these.

Plants


I’m a huge advocate for real plants, though fake plants are much cheaper and easier to take care of. If you’ve got even a little bit of access to natural lighting, though, I’d highly recommend getting a plant for your office. There’s nothing like some fresh greenery to adorn your workspace, and taking care of it can give you a sense of responsibility.

Spring/Holiday themed supplies


I like buying new office and packaging supplies to match the holiday or season I’m currently experiencing. It’s fun to have pencils, pens, erasers, and even tape that is themed. It’s a great way to have a little fun without spending hardly anything and still getting use out of your packaging supplies. Heck, I’m even more motivated to use my supplies knowing that there are cute little critters or designs on them that match the season.

Desktop wallpaper
I always change this up every other month to make it feel new and fitting of the weather or holidays that are around the time of year I’m currently in. Considering I log onto my computer every single day, it’s nice to be greeted with something thematic and festive before I get down to the grind.

Freshening up your office now that spring is here

No comments:

Post a Comment